Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Learning Japanese-

One of the many challenges I face everyday is the language barrier! It can isolate you to another level not being able to communicate with the outside world! It's crazy! I thought to myself I need to change this! I decided to get my self a text book. I wanted to look into classes but have been told otherwise Japanese classes here are a waste of time. So back to the text book I go.... I did some research online and came across a you tube channel called Abroad in Japan (great channel) he had recommended this book so here we are, I have the Genki 1 book and im ready to get going. 


It sounds so easy right.... haha but this book scares me! I know, I sound silly. But its a challenge that I need to get on with. Unfortunately I'm one of those people that only speak one language. I'm eager to change that! I mean how exciting being able to speak another language? I mean it reminds me of having like a secret code! Between you and that person your speaking with.. haha okay I need to stop procrastinating and get on with the study! I'll let you know how I get on!  


Do you speak Japanese or another language? If so, do you have any tips?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment