Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Moved to Japan from little old NZ- Feeling overwhelmed.

So ............... I've recently moved to Japan!! My boyfriend and I both decided it was time for a change early on in 2014. An opportunity presented itself and here we are. Long story short I must say. It is amazing here. The food is delicious, the people are lovely and there is an unlimited amount of things to do!


Its coming into summer here and it is so hot! They've told me August is the hottest month of the year so not looking forward to that! The cherry blossom ( Sakura ) this year were absolutely beautiful! Probably one of my favorite experiences this far!

I'm working as a English teacher (Japanese refer to as a Sensei ) its a lot of fun and my boyfriend is currently working in a large factory here. I'm really enjoying it. But there's been a lot of unexpected difficulties that have come with the territory. I mean i'm not saying I was naive enough to think it would be all fairies and happiness haha but of course living it can be different story. Feeling isolated and secluded is a common feeling that im trying to come to terms with. I mean in a way its my own fault, my level of speaking Japanese is extremely poor. But i really felt like I needed an out let to share this journey im going on with you guys! I mean if any one alse can relate please share!

This really was a quick ramble! I have so much to share.. I dont know where to start!

More updates to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment